boAt BassHeads 220 Full Depth Review

Here is the in depth review of boAt BassHeads 220 (Plug Into Nirvana)




IN THE BOX

1. boAt BassHeads 220 (1)
2. Small and Large Size Earbuds pair(2+2)
3. Clips (1)
4. Ear Holder (1)


FIRST IMPRESSIONS

I ordered boAt BassHeads 220 through Flipkart in blue colour for Rs 549. Due to high demand (particularly blue) I received my order in 7 days despite being a Flipkart Plus member. My bad luck the courier service related with the order was Delhivery. Thankfully I received my order in good condition.
The package was compact and it contained all the necessities expected from a headset. The audio quality is also good; I could the bass which was earlier missed by other earphones(local). I was also satisfied by my colour preference.

IN DEPTH


After using it for a couple of week here I am clear with my outcome. boAt BassHeads 220 is a real competitor to Realme Buds 2, Mi Wired Headset and JBL C50HI. Bass is loud and clear as understood by name. It comes with 10 mm drivers delivering extra bass. It comes with a tangle free 1 m cable with gold plated audio jack. Audio level are also good. I was able to listen to all my videos and songs loud in about 40-50% volume level too. It comes with a metallic finish and inline microphone. The earplugs fits in the ears but falls many times(due to heavy metallic design). So you need to check for change earbuds according to your convenience. Design is sturdy and the mesh work on headset is epic.

The experience of using these earphones was really amazing. During my initial usage period, I feel that these earphones are here to stay for a longer time. I will update if I ever encounter any problem in future.

It comes with a 10 days replacement policy and 1 year replacement policy.

FINAL WORDS

boAt lifestyle is becoming an emerging name in the world of audio technology and I hope to see more products from them in future. This entire package in Rs 549 in full value for money deal and you will not regret.

Colours: Black, Blue, White, Molten Orange, Neon Lime, Raging Red

Buy Link: Flipkart
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post
–>